MP for Pendle. Live in Colne, offices in Nelson & Barnoldswick. @transportgovuk Minister (HS2, NPR & TRU). For response email andrew.stephenson.mp@parliament.uk

01282 614748
Joined April 2010
Just announced...£6.5 million #Budget2021 Boost for @ColneMuni, @pendlehippo and @ColneLittle. This is really exciting news for #Pendle. Our local theatres are an integral part of Colne’s wider cultural offer which also includes live music venues, restaurants, bars and cafes.
16
6
2
26
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
An incredible 20 million people across the UK have come forward to get boosted – a fantastic lifesaving national effort. I’ve had my booster. Please get yours as soon as you get called. We cannot give the virus a second chance.
343
97
26
473
18,018
Proud to support #SmallBizSatUK and highlight @liveliketheboy, a small biz in Colne making a big difference. Small businesses are crucial in helping us recover from Covid-19. Support our local businesses in the run up to Christmas so they can protect, support & create employment
1
3
0
11
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
Christingles ready for our service tomorrow at 5pm…. Party food after! @BandPCircuit @CentralBurnley @Trawden_Forest @Andrew4Pendle @ColneTown @NelsonTCouncil
0
1
0
1
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
UPDATE on #StormArwen 99% of people have had power restored, but 9,262 are still without It is completely unacceptable so many are still in this position, but the situation is improving each hour 4,000+ engineers are working flat out to reconnect the remaining 1% (1/4)
11
10
2
23
Show this thread
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
Thank you to @Andrew4Pendle for presenting our winners of your Christmas card competition. And thank you for staying and answering questions from the children about your role, the environment and COP26. #COP26Glasgow #oneplanet 🌏🌍🌎🎄🎄🎄
0
1
0
8
Congratulations! One of our Year 2s won the Christmas card competition for @Andrew4Pendle He was delighted to receive his very own TV! Well done! @lancstelegraph @CravenHerald @CatholicHerald
1
1
0
4
Today we were delighted to have @Andrew4Pendle visit school to present, not only 2 prizes for highly commended in his Christmas card competition, but the WINNER! Superb! This winning design will now feature across Pendle! Very proud. @CathEdService @CatholicHerald @lancstelegraph
1
2
0
6
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
NEW: @Ofgem has removed the compensation limit to allow customers affected by #StormArwen to claim up to £140 per day they are without power 99% of people have had power restored, but 10,200 are still without 4,000+ engineers are working 24/7 to get power back on ASAP
15
48
8
123
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
I’ve just got my booster jab from the brilliant @GSTTnhs team. When your turn comes, get your booster and ask your friends and family to do the same. Let’s not give the virus a second chance.
880
202
65
1,195
66,964
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
On #WorldAIDSDay we remember and show our support to the millions affected by HIV and AIDS. We’ve taken huge strides in treating HIV/AIDS over the past few decades, but we must and are going further. 1/4
198
148
15
632
Show this thread
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
Happy #StAndrewsDay to everyone celebrating in Scotland, across the UK and around the world today. The Saltire flies above Downing Street 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
64
122
10
630
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
Founder members of Colne & District Credit Union, Pendle MP and guests recently celebrated Colne's new branch opening 🥂 Read more about the celebrations here in our latest blog pccu.co.uk/celebrate-colne-o… pccu.co.uk/celebrate-colne-o…
0
2
0
4
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
✈️ TRAVEL REMINDER ✈️ 👉People arriving in England need to take a Day 2 PCR test regardless of their vaccination status from 4am tomorrow, Tuesday 30 Nov. 👉These tests can be taken on or before day 2 and can even be taken in the airport, making things easier & quicker. (1/3)
111
53
12
125
Show this thread
A photo I took earlier today whilst walking through #Colne to attend Mayoral Sunday at St Bartholomew’s and @ColneMuni
3
1
0
11
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
No, I’m not raving, just enjoying the festivities at the Christmas light switch on in #colne with mayor of Pendle, Cllr Neil Butterworth, mayoress Victoria & @Andrew4Pendle
0
1
0
13
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
🥁 Drum roll... Our #LancsWinter gritters are: ❄️Gritty Gritty Bang Bang ❄️Sir David Attenbrrrrough ❄️Aunty Freeze ❄️Melton John @eltonofficial ❄️Bobby Snowball @TheBobbyBall ❄️Freezy Rider ❄️Snow Be Gone Kenobi @starwars ❄️Snowella de Vil ❄️Wall-ice and Gromit #LancsWinter21
2
20
15
58
Andrew Stephenson MP retweeted
People aged 40-49 can make an appointment online for the #COVID19 booster. If it's been five months since your second dose, you'll be able to book your booster for when you reach six months. Book 🔽
16
51
4
67