Imagine if we'd known this man would end up being responsible for food & petrol shortages, 10s of 1000s of avoidable deaths, the incineration of 150,000 healthy pigs, collapsed UK fishing, the constitutional & social break-up of the UK, and Brits having to swim in their own sh*t.
341
2,185
101
6,890
Two things to say in response to most of the comments... 1) Yes I'm aware that most of us knew nothing good would come from him being given the slightest bit of political power.
Boris Johnson is now our #ForeignSecretary! #GameofThrones
5
31
0
221
2) I'm still seeing comments along the lines of: ''But people will still vote for him.'' BE PRECISE or you'll depress people into inaction and despair! See below!
Can we PLEASE stop saying "People will still vote Tory despite...". OF COURSE! There'll always be about 40% voters who buy what the Tories sell at elections. And they've ALWAYS been the minority. Fixing the UK isn't about convincing them. It's about the Left working together!
Show this thread

8:34 AM ยท Oct 25, 2021

15
24
1
196
Replying to @Femi_Sorry
I have to say that is my immediate reaction. It seems the moral outrage ratio to what is happening is off... Or maybe that's what they want us to think. Either way we need to ditch tribalism and work together to get them out. Pass it on.
0
0
0
0
Replying to @Femi_Sorry
Labour can't even work together, how do you expect different parties to?
1
0
0
0
People can debate the likelihood of Labour, the Lib Dems & Greens forming an Electoral Pact based on Electoral Reform, as much as they like... All you're doing is wasting time and energy because regardless of how likely it is, it's THE ONLY way to avoid a decade of PM Johnson.
23
46
3
152
14,460
Replying to @Femi_Sorry
Even in their lowest days they got 31% of the vote. 75% of those who voted for them in 2019 will still do so. The other 25% are in play, they need a centrist option or to feel that they don't have to vote Tory to keep someone else out
1
0
0
0
Many of these people voted green or libdems in local elections or libdems in Amersham or did not vote in Batley. The internal opposition is there
0
0
0
0
Replying to @Femi_Sorry
The main problem is people donโ€™t know what labour stands for and theyโ€™re too close to woke ideology which is very unpopular among the working class.
1
0
0
0
Replying to @Femi_Sorry
That 40% in England is why Scotland and Wales need independence
0
1
0
5
Replying to @Femi_Sorry
With the opposition in such turmoil, the Tories need less and less votes to take seats. Without opposition unity, we are stuck with them for the foreseeable future. ๐Ÿฅบ
0
0
0
0
Replying to @Femi_Sorry
Yes, exactly. We need hope in order to keep on fighting
0
0
0
0