jibambe while you still young Cabron 馃幍

Nairobi, Kenya
Joined November 2019
Ha Mai ugithie na barabara ya Kangema
Nitumie mia
We are committed to reduce the cost of living by enhancing food production. #jubilee100days
1
2
Huyu manzi alinishow juzi ameenda shags kwao
Latest from naivasha.... Huyu kama sio dem wako ni your future wife
She must have been ridding hard. it Is lucky to be you
Nimfanyie nini huyu..
Davis retweeted
Nowadays at least 70% of broke men are single..the remaining 30% are being cheated on by their wifes or girlfriends
1
14
53
Dark humor 馃ぃ馃拃
Replying to @GreensmithGus
Why were you speeding 馃
Davis retweeted
To clarify this video we had been trapped inside the car for over 3 minutes whilst safety marshals filmed & did not assist either myself & Jonas in exiting the car.
Gus Greensmith's roll. #SafariRallyKenya
Show this thread
217
1,178
132
5,775
Davis retweeted
Technically, Twitter is a book with countless pages.
2
33
75
Davis retweeted
We need new pregnancy test kits that shows the picture of the father.
7
31
1
83
Another weekend bila fom
1
Nyina wa James ndathie Naivasha guthondeka ngari tukonana Tuesday
1
8
15
Davis retweeted
Do not drink and tweet.
2
14
27
Hakuna kitu hukua ya chocha ka ile ya "niashie Notification"
1
Davis retweeted
Alafu uskie mtoto wa mtu akiniitisha 2k urgently
12
65
1
107
Davis retweeted
I will miss you guys馃ズ鉂
17
25
2
107
Davis retweeted
Lightskin wapi na ni failed abortion ilichoma melanin 馃槀馃槀
11
55
100
Yaani kutry on wedding gown bila kununua ni 1500馃ス馃槀looks like I'm not ready 馃槀
4
12
55
Davis retweeted
Why does the phone ring longer when you ignoring the call?
4
17
36
600 million unafaa kua ukiishi soft life pale Zanzibar
1
19
1
56
Beard boys and bad boys always win... the rest ladies see you as fellow shawrries
2
6
12