Store: Super70sSportsStore.com; Join the Loyal Order of Sweet Bastards: Super70sSports.com; Media/biz: rickycobbs7s@gmail.com; Cameo: cameo.com/super70ssports

Chicago, IL
Joined December 2013
I’m gonna be honest with you here, I’ve always kinda wanted to drive a tractor. Get that sumbitch revved up to 8 mph and then maybe throw on a little John Mellencamp. That’s gotta be pretty fucking satisfying. 👉 super70ssportsstore.com
74
21
1
380
“Alright, kids, football’s over and you’ve got school tomorrow. I’m Mike Wallace, eat shit.”
188
257
54
3,791
What’s your favorite movie ending?
1,720
22
137
411
You can keep your obnoxious video boards and high-volume audio assaults. Just give me a green field, a cold beer, and the sound of a catcher’s mitt popping.
166
167
34
2,534
You can’t even handle Paul Mokeski after a six-pack of these bastards …
53
48
14
721
“Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son.” 👉 super70ssportsstore.com
53
64
8
752
Sketch comedy at the highest level.
157
195
42
4,449
Who gets that goddamn high on a jump shot? Must be the Converse.
98
116
14
1,686
Super 70s Sports retweeted
If you know, you know … 👉 super70ssportsstore.com
99
45
11
1,356
It’s not said enough, but Sylvester was a good father. He’s a fucking tomcat with a slew of personal problems, nobody expected this level of involvement.
46
166
11
2,388
It was a very special Dukes of Hazzard when Bo and Luke’s coked up cousin Dan visited from Pennsylvania.
35
92
7
1,653
“I’m here with the Underhills.” “Would you like to order something, sir? I’ll put it on the Underhills’ bill.” “Very well. I’ll have a bloody Mary, a steak sandwich, and a steak sandwich.” 👉 super70ssportsstore.com
23
27
1
478
If the major league batting average is going to be at its lowest point since 1968 anyway, I’d rather see pitchers try to hit and at least get more of this magic …
41
32
3
748
“Rudolph, I need you to guide my sleigh tonight.” “Yeah, well, Rudolph’s got a long memory. Let me check my bag of fucks. Oh, that’s right, it’s empty.”
69
189
30
2,601
I'm 90% sure this is a Burger King uniform from the 70s, but I'm also leaving open the 10% possibility it was the Vancouver Canucks trainer's shirt.
147
184
28
3,381
Al Jarreau beat boxes for @ronnietshirts in his underwear, I have a message for the “That’s not the 70s” crowd, and we talk about a lot of other random shit you’ll enjoy on Episode 1 of the Super 70s Sports Show podcast. Join in the fun, motherfucker: 👉 super70ssports.com
3
1
84
Pictured left to right: Eric Davis, MC Hammer, some nerd who’s still talking about this night to anyone who will listen, Darryl Strawberry, and Ken Griffey Jr.
117
169
20
2,294
Come on down and catch these hands, motherfucker … 👉 super70ssportsstore.com
13
28
1
506
I’ve seen most of the greats, but no one killed a power play like this guy. Clear it, Jesus!
191
241
43
2,463
Whenever Johnny Bench saw the Kool-Aid man, he would put his hand down his pants. No one knew why, but it troubled us all.
48
59
5
962