Sebastian Vettel #SV5 馃挃 | 馃彑鈿斤笍 Chelsea FC #KTBFFH #COYB | 馃弨 Golden State Warriors #DubNation #StrengthInNumbers 馃弳 | 馃幘 Novak Djokovic #NoleFam

drifting through spacetime
Joined September 2016
This is one of the most difficult statements I have ever had to write - and it is one which I hoped I would not need to do for many years. I am devastated that my time at Chelsea has come to an end.
19,398
45,872
14,352
300,535
Show this thread
Alpine are practically begging Vettel to join them man he should just do it
So true
5
Hello Blues, I鈥檓 finally here! So proud of joining this team and happy to have achieved one of my dreams since I was a KID, to play for CHELSEA F.C. Can鈥檛 wait to get started! 馃挋
7,156
18,442
4,209
171,434
|| retweeted
CLUB STATEMENT: MARC CUCURELLA. Following reports from numerous media outlets this week, we can confirm an agreement has been reached with Brighton and Hove Albion for the signing of Marc Cucurella.
8,116
31,776
13,565
205,434
Replying to @ChantaTz
we will see who lied 馃
3,533
8,169
4,364
92,634
1% chance, 99% faith鈥
1
2
An announcement鈥
7,376
83,345
26,959
393,173
|| retweeted
46
2,508
133
18,557
Mannn Vettel is still so good. It鈥檚 not his time to go yet
40
1
315
Enjoy your retirement Seb, you鈥檙e a true F1 legend! You鈥檒l be missed mate.
301
5,803
321
132,272
I鈥檓 so sad that you鈥檙e leaving, but at the same time excited for you and this new chapter of your life. You鈥檝e been and still are such an important person to me and I鈥檓 thankful for our friendship.
718
17,448
3,170
199,448
Thank you for everything you鈥檝e contributed to the sport we both love, I can鈥檛 wait for our last races together. Thank you, Seb - you鈥檙e an inspiration
350
9,858
1,373
123,383
Forever a legend of the sport. We will miss you dearly. Danke Seb.
56
1,755
55
34,130
Danke, Seb 馃憦 Cheers for the great times and the four World Championships 馃弳馃弳馃弳馃弳
324
10,108
699
96,211
It鈥檚 been an honour to share so many memories with you in Formula 1. Looking forward to enjoying the last few races together in the paddock. Ti vogliamo bene, #Seb5 鉂わ笍 Best of luck for your future challenges in life 馃憡 #essereFerrari馃敶 @f1
369
6,343
698
48,984
THANK YOU SEB!! 馃檶馃徏馃檶馃徏 Let鈥檚 finish this season on a high with some proper racing!! - #Carlossainz
145
4,233
204
69,819
Show this thread
A guy I looked up to since I started, literally. Thanks for being the role model we need and improving the sport we love. Danke Seb
545
8,987
837
199,742
I always thought about who I would support in F1 if Vettel retired. Now I realize the answer is no one. No reason for me to watch anymore
|| retweeted
He rewrote the record books #Seb5 #F1
255
11,508
765
95,642