Probably because San Diego is close to 80% vaccinated, and the other 20% keep the virus moving. Wake up, and try to be part of the solution. Your choice of stories is embarrassing.
24
1
44
This tweet is unavailable
Replying to @gvk071768 @KUSINews
CDC website. Provide facts, or don't bother to comment.

Oct 19, 2021 · 10:33 PM UTC

1