small business owner, husband since 1998, father 2 daughters.

Mount Sterling, KY
Joined September 2009
Andy Smith retweeted
Thanksgiving hotlines! 1-800-BUTTERBALL - for your Turkey 1-800-662-3263 (Ocean Spray hotline) - for your cranberry sauce 1-800-CALLFBI - for your insurrectionist cousin
109
1,479
75
5,241
Andy Smith retweeted
CNN: Weekly claims for unemployment benefits fell below pre-pandemic levels last week, according to data from Labor Department. Last week's jobless claims totaled 199,000 when adjusted for seasonal swings, lowest level since November 15, 1969.
449
2,793
304
11,241
Omg, this is too good!
The Chaser
218
3,964
726
8,447
2,530,251
Andy Smith retweeted
Just Saying: The Biden administration put a $100/day tax on containers backed up on port docks and all of a sudden companies found a way to get product moving.
672
10,267
591
50,988
67% of women have used vibrators. The other 33% have new ones.
38
26
1
350
Shit for brains Kevin McCarthy rambled nonsense all night and it accomplished nothing. So it was basically just like the rest of his political career.
57
276
12
1,764
Andy Smith retweeted
💯💯
13
57
1
280
He's got his crew with him.
30
99
9
600
5,033
So zooming in on an iPad needs an expert opinion to back it up?
0
0
0
0
THIS gets Auntie's post of the mornin'
283
3,848
153
15,354
Andy Smith retweeted
So far, Democrats have cut child poverty in half, added 5.3 million jobs, managed the most ambitious vaccine rollout in the nation’s history, and passed a $1.2 trillion investment in the water, roads, bridges and broadband. Trump gave $2 trillion to the rich and tweeted a lot.
1,587
21,430
1,309
81,537
Andy Smith retweeted
The Bipartisan Infrastructure Deal represents the most significant long-term investments in American infrastructure and global competitiveness in nearly a century. Here are 10 of the bill's most significant wins:
617
5,248
635
20,065
Show this thread
Andy Smith retweeted
Gov. Andy Beshear: Kentucky tops $10 billion mark in record year for economic development growth; New-location and expansion projects include 15,200 announced full-time jobs ^JB
4
18
3
95