Notre instance Nitter est hébergée dans l'Union Européenne. Les lois de l'UE s'y appliquent. Conformément à la Directive 2001/29/CE du Parlement européen et du Conseil du 22 mai 2001 sur l'harmonisation de certains aspects du droit d'auteur et des droits voisins dans la société de l'information, « Les actes de reproduction provisoires visés à l'article 2, qui sont transitoires ou accessoires et constituent une partie intégrante et essentielle d'un procédé technique et dont l'unique finalité est de permettre : une transmission dans un réseau entre tiers par un intermédiaire, […] d'une oeuvre ou d'un objet protégé, et qui n'ont pas de signification économique indépendante, sont exemptés du droit de reproduction. » Aussi, toutes les demandes de retrait doivent être envoyées à Twitter, car nous n'avons aucun contrôle sur les données qu'ils ont sur leurs serveurs.

Zoologist, entomologist, broadcaster and President of The Dorset Wildlife Trust

Joined April 2014
George McGavin retweeted
⚠️📹 CABS VIDEO - German gamekeeper caught on camera catching and killing protected Goshawk. WATCH HERE 👉 invidious.fdn.fr/Io5UqOc1OVU
20
68
7
171
George McGavin retweeted
Gove lying again.
In approving the Cumbria coal mine, @michaelgove says it’s green because of use of carbon capture in UK. But there is no carbon capture technology in commercial use in UK. Pretty extraordinary decision for a government that says it is committed to net zero assets.publishing.service.go…
Show this thread
1
8
24
Fantastic that we like to scare ourselves with extinct animals and blithely ignore that we're heading that way too......excellent.
🚨 NEW EXPANSION ALERT 🚨 Discover spectacular new prehistoric species, three new islands, detailed Malta-inspired buildings, and an all-new campaign in Jurassic World Evolution 2: Dominion Malta Expansion. Available now on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox!
2
4
1
32
George McGavin retweeted
So @SouthWestWater is refusing to comply with Environmental Information Regulations 2004 citing @Ofwat's ongoing investigation into sewage treatment works. No doubt @ICOnews / @Ofwat will be able to confirm if that is legal or not. sidmouthherald.co.uk/news/23…
4
154
3
427
George McGavin retweeted
BREAKING VIDEO: This footage isn't looped. This civet cat is likely driven insane by confinement in a filthy, barren cage. All for kopi luwak – coffee made from coffee cherries that the animals eat and excrete. Yes, you read this right.
87
761
48
1,037
26,499
Show this thread
George McGavin retweeted
It's just unforgivable that THE most important conference to take place on the planet in over a decade is getting so little media attention. It's as if having a habitable Earth didn't really matter. theguardian.com/environment/…
3
74
2
224
George McGavin retweeted
Let the fish off the hook. Go Vegan #Vegan
42
225
7
779
George McGavin retweeted
#Vegan #Nature A puma thrown onto a cactus. Pumas are poisoned with strychnine, trapped & shot in Argentina. They eat the livestock which has replaced their natural prey. Farmers are paid a bounty of $30 per puma pelt. Eating meat is about more than just personal choice.
190
535
37
847
The best way to unwind.....
2
44
738
George McGavin retweeted
Don’t ask this Q. it will prompt @dorsetpolice to turn up on your doorstep. “At a time when sewage contamination in the rivers and seas is dire and Dorset has been revealed to be one of the worst counties for bird of prey illegal killings, why did you……” See article below.
14
191
4
543
Poor wee laddie.... 😢
Prince Harry discusses what he says is a "huge level of unconscious bias" in the Royal Family ⬇️ Follow for the latest
1
14
Giving this publicity? Right now we face an existential threat the scale of which is unprecedented in human history. We should be fighting for the survival of the natural world.
"So much of what Meghan is, and how she is, is so similar to my mum” Prince Harry draws comparisons between Meghan and Diana in Netflix series
14
19
1
157
George McGavin retweeted
Only 40% of people in the US think that Climate change will affect them personally - boy are the other 60% in for a rude awakening.
33
219
8
1,045
🗣FACTORY FARMING IS ANIMAL CRUELTY
33
254
14
254
2,428
The Moral Morass
The episode of Moral Maze on right now is so awful. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a worse discussion of nonreligious ethics. Has the BBC completely given up? It’s a bad enough show at the best of times but this really is through the bottom of the barrel and beyond.
Show this thread
2
I'm afraid I think you are correct.....
Replying to @georgecmcgavin
What's so very worrying is that there seems to be very few (if any) politicians which can see past the "economic growth" mantra. I fear nothing will change fast enough now to avoid catastrophic breakdown.
2
2
32
Oh well, that's it then......
#COP15 Fate of the living world’ will be decided at Cop15, say scientists theguardian.com/environment/…
1
2
15