Notre instance Nitter est hébergée dans l'Union Européenne. Les lois de l'UE s'y appliquent. Conformément à la Directive 2001/29/CE du Parlement européen et du Conseil du 22 mai 2001 sur l'harmonisation de certains aspects du droit d'auteur et des droits voisins dans la société de l'information, « Les actes de reproduction provisoires visés à l'article 2, qui sont transitoires ou accessoires et constituent une partie intégrante et essentielle d'un procédé technique et dont l'unique finalité est de permettre : une transmission dans un réseau entre tiers par un intermédiaire, […] d'une oeuvre ou d'un objet protégé, et qui n'ont pas de signification économique indépendante, sont exemptés du droit de reproduction. » Aussi, toutes les demandes de retrait doivent être envoyées à Twitter, car nous n'avons aucun contrôle sur les données qu'ils ont sur leurs serveurs.

Bury FC WE WILL BE BACK

Joined April 2019
It’s been a good World Cup refreshing to have one without the empty headed trouble makers making dicks of themselves #England
MDS retweeted
Tory MP Mark Harper says behaviour within London Fire Brigade “wouldn’t be acceptable in any workplace” You could say the same about the behaviour of several Tory MPs #Ridge #BBCLauraK
31
430
13
1,841
The only way to maintain or improve your living standards is to either be a boss of big companies or have shares in big companies as their only purpose in their sad lives is to increase profits #BBCLauraK
Make America great again !!!!! AGAIN? It’s never been great, it’s always been ridiculed by the rest of the world but great never #TrumpAnnouncement
This plan B seems to be a very well kept secret, have we a C D E F G H I J and K as well just in case B isn’t all it’s cracked up to be #buryfc
1
The only thing all country’s have in common it’s it’s always easier to find money for guns bullets and missiles to take lives than it is to find money for nurses and care workers etc to save lives, it really a sick world we are in #gmb
For the 5% and the company bosses this is a fantastic rich country swimming in spare money and for the rest the 95% it’s like living in a third world $hithole that’s run by lying cheating scumbags #gmb
1
Stick all the GMB presenters in the jungle it would blow your mind wondering which idiot to vote for #gmb
3
Are we ever going to get a story on the lines of millionaires and company executives struggling with the current crisis ( they create) and I don’t mean yacht sale has been delayed #gmb
Hurry up Steph’s packed lunch is starting in a minute #PMQs
1
This comedy show is now predictably boring now but such a big cast on cracking wage #PMQs
1
It’s always easier to find money to send overseas than to spend it here #PMQs
Starmer and Sunak is a bit like watching Dumb and Dumber #PMQs
The Tory’s are going to stabilise what they have made completely unstable ! #PMQs
1
What we used to call nutters #JustStopOil
Glastonbury sold out in the blink of an eye, cafes full to the brim when you are out and about, walk in a pub to here we are fully booked,big rush when iPhone brings in its latest toy, this crisis is biting deep ! #gmb
3
Just switched on what’s the news today is it flood crisis, energy crisis, flu crisis, covid crisis, immigrant crisis, Russia crisis, food crisis, Chinese crisis,rail crisis or just media bull$hit let’s create a crisis as usual #gmb
Surrender terms to be discussed at HT #oafc
1
You can’t polish a turd has always been a good phrase #oafc
1
Neutral fan here, it’s like men v boys Oldham just hoof it out and then point they just look like they ain’t bothered #oafc
5