Filter
Exclude
Time range
-
Near
The Next Economy Australia retweeted
Thank you to all our great #ANUEnergyUpdate speakers & audience for some great presentations, commentary & discussion on how we get to #NetZero
0
3
1
25
OPEC has controlled the pricing for so long that in these new times where between 2016-2020, the oil price was determined by 3 persons for all practical reasons - MBS, Trump and Putin. 2020 covid and Push to #NetZero created a perfect storm for oil prices and it has led to here
1
0
0
0
Show this thread
Exactly @andersen_inger - climate action must be rooted in legislation supported by national budgets. @jointsdgfund support to national financing frameworks are building the on-ramp for #NetZero #FDI in developing countries. @AminaJMohammed @UNEP @SDG2030 @Unite2030 @EUatUN
"Environmental rule of law will not just save us from climate disaster. It will make our lives better" -- @andersen_inger connects the dots between equity & justice, green jobs, better human health, peace, security, prosperity & much more bit.ly/3lLaCDR
0
0
0
0
HumanResource by GoSquad retweeted
It is about Art, Nature, Science & You #ANSY Celebrate your Love Story with Nature here. Take part! #Changemakers #BrandRadianz #ClimateAction #ForNature #NetZero #Mentalhealth #SDGs #COP26                          #NaturePhotography #fllms #HR #art #sustainability #biodiversity
0
1
0
0
To reach an official target of #carbon neutrality by 2060, China, the world's largest GHG-emitting nation, has been aiming to replace fossil fuels with #hydrogen in parts of its economy. Read the full details in our #netzero article: ihsmark.it/Bk2Y50H0GNs
0
0
0
0
The new focus on #climatechange is manifesting itself on companies’ people agenda. How are corporates dealing with the war for talent as industries and businesses transition in the journey to #NetZero? Hear from global experts at #ENRich2021 social.kpmg/ENRich2021 | #KPMGENRich
0
0
0
0
TERI retweeted
Should India focus on phasing out coal? Catch @sonalbhutra in conversation with RR Rashmi of @teriin Tune into #TheClimateClock, Thursday at 11:30 am #NetZero #COP26 #ClimateFinance #SenseAndSustainability
1
1
0
1
Danny Takhar retweeted
ExxonMobil to Spend $15B to Reduce Carbon Emissions @exxonmobil plans on 2X their earning by 2027 through: ⬇️20-30% Overall GHG intensity ⬇️40-50% Upstream GHG intensity ⬇️70-80% methane intensity ⬇️60-70% flaring intensity #netzero #Oil #ClimateCrisis carboncredits.com/exxonmobil…
3
3
3
10
Andrea retweeted
Hey. Interested in climate & want to connect all the dots? Our free Intro to Climate email course starts on Monday! 🔗 zopeful.com/course/intro-to-… #ClimateAction #TogetherToNetZero #NetZero #ClimateCrisis
0
1
0
1
Super presentation by @PassivhausArch at the @SpACE_Edinburgh event exploring why #passivhaus is the best route to #netzero
2
1
1
14
1 Day to Go! Join @IFC_org’s Kim-See Lim at the #HKQAA #Symposium2021 tomorrow, 3 December at 3:15 PM HKT to learn more about green buildings, climate finance, and Hong Kong SAR, China’s role in the global race to #NetZero: wrld.bg/KAPy50H1xV1
0
0
0
0
'Achieving net zero involves technology pathways as well as financial flows of investments towards the construction of the associated physical infrastructure,' writes @CB_CII, DG, CII. Click here to read: bit.ly/3Ic5HVK @NewIndianXpress #NetZero #carbonneutral
0
4
1
11
The #COP26 conference begins today and will set the agenda for business and society on how to create a #netzero world. How have different countries addressed the climate emergency? Find out in our Sustainable finance policy tracker. @OMFIF #SFPTracker mz.rs/3nMvLgY
0
0
0
1
ORF Monograph | Developing a Green Taxonomy for India: A Rulebook By Dr @Renita0911 for #ColabaConversation (@ColabaConvo) Read here: or-f.org/96465 #greentransition #greentaxonomy #netzero #climateaction
0
0
0
1
Paul Marushka retweeted
Sphera’s Sustainability Survey shows that achieving a #netzeroemissions target is a priority, however #Scope3emissions are missing from the conversation. Explore this infographic for insights into #netzero and overcoming #Scope3 challenges: …
0
1
0
0
Net zero is a goal we should all share - it will take action from both the private and public sectors. I am pleased by Dream's ambitious commitment to achieve #NetZero ahead of schedule, in partnership with the Canada Infrastructure Bank. cib-bic.ca/en/one-of-canadas…
5
2
1
10