Filter
Exclude
Time range
-
Near
The way you tackle the unexpected events in your life situations & work defines your JorrDaar-ness levels in the macro game. #iamJorrDaar ❤️🔥
20
Both of them are unable to stop themselves from sharing the #jorrdaar good news! 😅❤️ @digitalpratik @JorrParivar @jorrdaarevent #iamjorrdaar
3
12
322
@coi_nft x @JorrParivar check out some of the works from the @coi_nft community!👏 #iamJorrDaar event! 💎
5
9
3
32
Never thought I would be able to meet great entrepreneurs & content creators with in 1 year. This was only possible after connecting with @digitalpratik bhai. I'm really grateful for meeting you all - @rajshamani @VaibhavSisinty @iamparitosh_ @nehanagarr #iamJorrDaar
1
2
27
@digitalpratik bhai this is the moment I wanna live again n again. Feeling so #JorrDaar before, during & after meeting all the members, panelist & most humble pratik bhai @jorrdaarevent #iamJorrDaar ♾️❤️ & ♾️ gratitude. P.S. coming for Gold soon...
1
14
175
Finished reading the 10% of @247365edpl book. @digitalpratik bhai the book is really JorrDaar and can't wait to read the rest 90% of it at JorrDaarBook.com and also thanks to @socialwithrashi who help pratik bhai to complete the book & all @dpgangsters too. #iamJorrDaar
1
3
7
Guys believe me, the book is so practical that I myself living few practicalities that is shared in the book and will try to follow more :). To be honest it just took me 3.5hr to complete this 10%. #BeNice #BeJorrDaar #iamJorrDaar
2
5
With the OGs of @jorrdaarevent : @digitalpratik & @iamgaurangdesai . These 2 people, the past 2 days have been incredible. It was a pleasure Beatboxing & Hosting the JDE 22 by @JorrParivar . Can't wait for the next one! See you soon peeps! #NFTCommunity #NFT #iamjorrDaar
5
4
14
237
When you have a fren like @247365edpl book with you, you are not alone while travelling. Going to spend some time with this book on train 🚂 🚃 Thanks you so much @digitalpratik #iamjorrDaar @JorrParivar @jorrdaarevent
1
9
Yesterday I went to India's first-ever NFT ticketed event at @digitalpratik @JorrParivar #NFT #nftindia #iamjorrDaar #jorrdaarevent
1
1
27
What a #jorrdaarevent it was...Thank you so much @digitalpratik and @JorrParivar gang for putting so much efforts for this wonderful event... #iamJorrDaar
1
14
The Creator Economy is here! All are very humble & down to earth person. Thank you for adding values & joy in our life.🌟❤️ #iamjorrDaar @digitalpratik @jorrdaarevent @JorrParivar @TheSuhaniShah @rajshamani @VaibhavSisinty @harshandhetvi @join2manish @nehanagarr @VedantRusty ..
2
39
India’s First Ticketed NFT Jorrdaar Event @digitalpratik @JorrParivar @jorrdaarevent #iamjorrDaar
1
14
🎭 #SaveSoil in India’s first NFT ticketed event JORDAAR EVENT 🎭 🌱 1️⃣5️⃣0️⃣+ influencers came 2 this event 🙏 to @iamabverse @iamparitosh_ @agasthyashah1 4 your support 😅 Special thanks to @digitalpratik @vaisakhsabu90 for this golden opportunity #iamjorrDaar @cpsavesoil
2
3
6
29
Show this thread